Our Young Adults Ministry is for 18-30-year olds- single, dating, married, studying, working and whatever else!
We focus on building a great, encouraging community where strong friendships are formed and we can support each other in following Jesus. We want to encourage each other to be bold in faith- in all areas of our lives- and to be unashamed of the gospel.
Here’s how to get involved…
– Sunday nights- our 5:30pm worship service is where many of our young people gather each week for worship, a sermon and community
– Small Groups- run every week on various weeknights. This is where we go deeper into the Bible and in supporting each other to follow Jesus
– Last Suppers- we have dinner together after the evening service on the last Sunday of each month. We always do something a little different to keep it interesting!
– Encounter Nights- we get together once a month on a Saturday night for worship and learning together. These nights can be pretty varied, but always have great community time where we walk away encouraged!
– Events- all about fun! We have a bunch of events throughout the year just to get together and have a good time. From floats down the river to our annual camp, if you’re up for a good time, get along to these!
We love to meet new people and to welcome new people to the area, so if you’ve just moved to the area for study or work then we’d love to see you at church.